21st August 2013: Supplies! Anti-clockwise from top left:
* Beige suede cord to lace sleeves to jacket and sleeves to other bits of sleeves.
* Cream cotton for sleeve puffs and modesty v-neck shirt thing.
* Pale brown pleather for the mock skirt.
* Gorgeous white and gold brocade for the wide-waisted belt. Not totally accurate, as hers has a touch of pink to it, but I fell in love with it on sight, and will happily take any excuse to use fancy fabric in projects.
* Front belt buckle, going to be painted silver, but I'm leaving the gems in because they have the same sort of feel as the rest of the costume. Would you believe it, this was originally the pendant of a necklace from Forever 21?!
* Ever-so-slightly off-white pleather for the majority of the jacket, sleeves, collar and peplum.
* Scraps of ribbon and lace for hair.
* Slightly beige-y-er pleather to make my own binding for the jacket trim.
* 300 Swarovski crystals in silver settings to adorn jacket.
* Crystal flower hair pins.
* Earrings & necklace.
* Boots, leggings, gloves and wig in the following post! :D
BladeyCakes - 18th July 2013
Fabulous! Love to see OuaT cosplays 8D
ThisIsLisaB - 18th July 2013
Love this outfit! Looking forward to it n_nb
CaptainAmelia - 21st July 2013
Thanks, guys :') I much prefer this outfit to her woodsy-hunting one, so I hope I can do it justice! :D
Getti - 9th February 2014
This is so beautiful! Those details must have taken you ages.
HarryKurt - 28th October 2014
This is incredible. I'm so glad I got to see it up close! :D
Cosplay Island is a news, portfolio and resource site for UK cosplayers. Join for free today, create your cosplay profile and share your photos with other cosplayers, or browse thousands of costumes by our members. Stay updated with all the latest news from the costuming world and cosplay events.